EN3 Professionals, LLC was founded in March of 2009 and provides services to a national and selected international client base from its offices in Flagstaff, Arizona, and Traverse City, Michigan.
Principals William M. Auberle, L.H.D., and Charles M. Schlinger, Ph.D., have nation-wide and international project experience, and hold multi-state professional registrations and certifications in civil engineering, environmental engineering, geology and geophysics.
EN3 and its Associates address ENgineering-, ENvironmental- and ENergy-related needs of corporate, governmental, tribal & legal clients, with consideration for all media (water, air, soil, rock).
- To be engaged in significant, meaningful and productive initiatives…
- To enhance the built and natural elements of our environment…
- To advance the practice of our professions…
- To contribute to the economic vitality of the communities that we serve and inhabit …
- To design resilient systems and infrastructure…
- To sustain natural resources…
- Negotiation Support
- Environmental and Air Quality Project Management, Review, Monitoring and Modeling
- Energy Use Modeling, Forecasting and Evaluation
- Renewable Energy Project Development and Management
- Environmental Permitting & Risk Management
- Water Resources & Infrastructure Engineering
- Water & Energy Use Measurements & Monitoring
- Geophysical/Geological/Geotechnical Project Management, Modeling & Evaluations
- Civil Engineering Surveying
- Contaminated Site Assessment and Project Management
- Expert Witness