- Community exposure assessment of emissions from the October 2017 IEI plastics fire in Parkersburg, WV.
- Community exposure assessment of emissions from the August 2017 hurricane-Harvey-related Arkema chemical fire in Crosby, TX.
- Technical and outreach / educational support to Northern Arizona University’s Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals and Western Regional Air Partnership (WRAP) on regional haze.
- Prepare technical guidance for Northern Arizona University’s Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals and Tribal applicants for Volkswagen Settlement Funds.
- Air Permit Review projects for Carpenter Environmental Associates.
- Expert witness services for air pollutant exposures in Kentucky and Ohio.
- Service on the National Tribal Air Association’s Policy Advisory Committee.
- Atmospheric dispersion, deposition and population exposure analyses of dioxin emissions from the Monsanto Company, Nitro, West Virginia.
Certain projects listed were completed by EN3 Principals while employed by other firms or organizations and are provided to fully document interests, experience and capabilities.