- Facility energy simulations, analysis, modeling, evaluation and improvement recommendations for the Grand Canyon Trust headquarters (Flagstaff, AZ).
- Stakeholder engagement and development of an air pollution control strategy for the Navajo Generating Station at Page, Arizona – for Salt River Project.
- Design of APS Cromer School Renewable Energy (Photovoltaic Generation) Facility – with GHD and REC Solar.
- Design of APS Doney Park Renewable Energy (Photovoltaic Generation) Facility and Substation – with Ritoch-Powell.
- Childs-Irving power plant decommissioning support for APS.
- Regulatory and requirements review for APS dams and impoundments at Cholla and Four Corners power plants.
- Research for a utility-scale wind- energy ordinance and Dry Lake Phase II Wind Facility permit review for Navajo County, Arizona.
- Air quality permit review for a proposed coal to gasoline facility in Mingo County, WV.
- Investigation and documentation of the applicability of magnetic susceptibility for stratigraphic correlation between boreholes at Yucca Mountain, Nevada, for the Department of Energy’s Yucca Mountain Project.
Certain projects listed were completed by EN3 Principals while employed by other firms or organizations and are provided to fully document interests, experience and capabilities.