- Technical support for the Village of Cheshire, Ohio regarding impacts of emissions of sulfuric acid mist from the James Gavin power station.
- Location of underground storage tanks, using magnetic methods, for the United States Air Force at Hill Field in Utah.
- Air toxics emissions and emissions control study of Welding Alloys, Inc., for Charles & Reva Cornett.
- Atmospheric dispersion and deposition analyses of mercury emissions from two coal-fired power plants of Detroit Edison for Waterkeepers, Canada.
- Air pollution engineering and consultation to the Franklin County (Ohio) Court of Common Pleas for reconstruction, operations and maintenance of Georgia Pacific Resins, Columbus, Ohio.
- Kentucky air quality projects.
- Water resources forecasting in the Upper Gila – Mangas (NM) watersheds for the Iron Knot Ranch (NM)
- National Tribal Water Council (NTWC) Technical Advisory Council (TAC) – through Northern Arizona University’s Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals (ITEP).
- Continued service on the Technical Review Committee (TRC), in support of Colorado River area Tribes (Fort Mojave Indian Tribe, the Colorado River Indian Tribes, Cocopah Tribe, Chemehuevi Tribe, and the Hualapai Tribe), for hexavalent-chromium groundwater contamination remediation at the Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) Topock Gas Compressor Station, south of Needles, California (2011-2016).
Certain projects listed were completed by EN3 Principals while employed by other firms or organizations and are provided to fully document interests, experience and capabilities.